Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
COOPERTOWN PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
Thursday, October 18, 2021
@ 6:00 P.M.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public Forum – Sign-in to speak and limit comments to 3 minutes.
- Approve Minutes from September 23, 2021
- Status of Letter(s) of Credit/Surety Instruments - No bonds in place at this time.
- Old Business
- Harvester LLC, Derby Meadows Subdivision Phase 1A Plat consideration
- Harvester LLC, Derby Meadows Subdivision Phase 1A surety
- New Business
- Phil and Evelyn Klober Final Plat to subdivide 2399 Ewell Elliott Rd., Map 120, Parcel 144.00 into two parcels for the purpose of creating a buildable lot
- Ben Suggs with Ben the Builder, LLC requests Final Plat approval to move lot line between 4095 and 4101 Ironwood Dr., Lots 56 & 58
- Henry Gomez Gonzalez, Rezone request from Agricultural (A) to General Commercial, (CA), Map 122, part of Parcel 128.00, 5 acres on Tom Austin Hwy.
- Discuss increase from 3 to 4 stories in commercial districts
- Discuss use of cast iron culverting
- Comments from Members