Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
COOPERTOWN PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY June 15, 2020 6:00 PM
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call -
Due to the COVID-19 virus, this meeting is being held electronically in an effort to protect the health, safety and welfare of members, their families and our community.
- Public Forum –
Sign-in to speak and limit comments to 3 minutes.
- Approve Minutes from May 18, 2020
- Status of Letter(s) of Credit/Surety Instruments -
No bonds in place at this time.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Dianne and Bill Seeley, owners of Map 119, Parcels 048.00 and 048.01 – Preliminary Plan for Derby Meadows Subdivision located off Hwy 49 W. and York Road
- Todd Smutz, Development Project Manager with Thornton’s applications:
- Preliminary plat review for Hwy 49 W. and Joe Dowlen Road, Map 127, Parcel 055.00, part of Parcel 052.00 and 053.00
- Preliminary concept site plan review - Joe Dowlen Road, Map 127, Parcel 055.00, and part of 052.00 & 053.00
- Comments from Members