Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
Monday September 18, 2017 6pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public Forum – Sign-in to speak and limit comments to 3 minutes.
- Approve Minutes for 7-17-17 and Special Meeting on 8-2-17 (No August Meeting)
- Status of Letter(s) of Credit/Surety Instruments
Lowe’s Fulfillment Center, $793,000 – Original LOC expired August 4, 2017, evergreen clause extends that expiration date and amount to August 4, 2018.
- New Business
- Amend Zoning Ordinance - Mini Storage Facilities no longer approved by Special Exception
- Rezone Phase 6 - Which subdivisions?
- Planning Commission’s Planning 2017-2018 Work Program
- Old Business
- Update Land Use and Transportation Policy Plan and Illustration 13 (20 year plan)
- Comments from Members
NEXT MEETING DATE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2017