Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
Monday March 19, 2018 @ 6pm
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Public Forum – Sign-in to speak and limit comments to 3 minutes.
- Approve Minutes for Approve Minutes for January 8, 2018 and February 12, 2018
- Status of Letter(s) of Credit/Surety Instruments
Lowe’s Fulfillment Center, $230,000 – Expires August 4, 2018
- Old Business
- Benny Neill – Preliminary Plan for Derby Meadows Subdivision, Map 119, Parcel 048.00 (104.67 ac) and Parcel 048.01 (34.53 ac) on York Rd.
- New Business
- Clint and Rose Wooten Application to Re-Subdivide by combining Parcel 113.00 with 112.00, Map 129, Lots 1 and 2 at 1779 Martins Chapel Church Rd. in Crutcher Meadows Subdivision
- Jerry Reynolds Application to Rezone 14.26 acres from A to RA, Map 129, P/O Parcel 056.00; wish to subdivide into ten (10) building lots at corner of Martin Chapel and Frey Ford Roads
- Claude David “Mack” McCoy, Jr. Applications to Subdivide 1.14 acres from 6.16 acres on Abednego Road, Map 122, P/O Parcel 110.02
- Rezone from Agricultural (A) to Rural Residential (RA)
- Providence Baptist Church, 3850 Hwy 49 W., Site Plan Review for additional parking
- Rezone Phase 10 – 10 Old Coopertown Rd. properties and 5 Lots in Martin Chapel Acres, Rezone from A to RA
- Comments from Members
- Status of Historic Commission’s work on overlay for Illustration 13
- Planning Commission Workshops – Tomorrow night, March 20 and April 9 at 6:00 p.m.
NEXT MEETING DATE: MONDAY, APRIL 16, 2018