COOPERTOWN MUNICIPAL COURT
2525 Burgess Gower Road
Springfield, TN 37172
Phone: 615-382-4470, ext. 212
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
MUNICIPAL COURT JUDGE
Presiding Judge - The Honorable Earl Porter
Interim Judge - The Honorable William Kroeger
MUNICIPAL COURT CLERK
615-382-4470, ext. 212
Coopertown Municipal Court is held on the first Thursday of each month at 5:00 p.m. at the address above. (Exception: January 2020 court will be held the second Thursday to avoid the holiday.)
- If you wish to contest your citation, you must appear in court at your appointed date and time.
- If you are a minor, you must appear in court with a parent/legal guardian.
- If you do not wish to contest your citation, you may pay your fines and court costs prior to court. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO APPEAR IN COURT if you choose this option. Click on the Pay Tickets tab in the upper righthand corner.
- You may choose to attend traffic school in order to avoid accumulation of points on your motor vehicle record. You would pay court costs and for traffic school prior to court. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO APPEAR IN COURT if you choose this option. Click on the Defensive Driving School tab in the upper righthand corner for more information.
- Cash paid in person at Coopertown Court Clerk's Office at the address above.
- Cashier's check or money order (NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED) made out to Town of Coopertown and delivered in person or mailed to Coopertown Court Clerk's office at the address above.
- Credit/debit Visa or Mastercard on this website.
- To pay your citation, click on the Pay Tickets link in the upper right hand corner.
- To pay for and sign up to attend defensive driving school, click on the Defensive Driving School tab in the upper right hand corner for more information.
PUBLIC NOTICE - This notice is provided as required by Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits discrimination against any qualified individual with a disability. The Tennessee Judicial Branch does not permit discrimination against any individual on the basis of physical or mental disability in accessing its judicial programs. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if necessary, the Tennessee Judicial Branch will provide reasonable modifications in order to access all of its programs, services, and activities to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance, have questions, or need additional information, please contact either:
- Local Judicial Program ADA Coordinator: Lisa Cavender, Robertson County ADA Coordinator, 109 Robertson County Courthouse, Springfield, TN 37172; Phone: 615-384-7864; Email: email@example.com
- Tennessee Judicial Program ADA Coordinator: ADA Coordinator, 511 Union Street, Suite 600, Nashville, TN 37219; Phone: 615-741-2687 or 800-448-7970; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org