City Hall - Contact Us
Mailing Address - 2525 Burgess Gower Rd., Springfield, TN 37172 (directions below)
Hours of Operation - Monday through Thursday - 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Phone - (615) 382-4470 or Toll-Free - (877) 411-4760
Facsimile - (615) 382-4439
General Email - email@example.com
City Recorder – Kathy Smith, CMFO (ext. 207) firstname.lastname@example.org
- accounts payable/receivable, budgeting, public document requests, Title VI
City Clerk – Sharon Allen (ext. 214) email@example.com
- Issues Town business licenses and beer permit/use tax
- Fireworks Permits
- Meetings Schedule and Minutes
Court Clerk – Rhonda Burnette (ext. 212) firstname.lastname@example.org
- traffic citation processing and payments, traffic school.
Building Commissioner – Vicky Bumgardner (ext. 215) email@example.com
- building permits, driveway permits, swimming pool permits,
- Zoning questions
- Board of Zoning Appeals - Variance, Special Exception, and Administrative Review
- Planning Commission - Signage, Subdivides, Commercial Development, and Rezone of Property applications
- Codes Enforcement
Building Inspector– R.D. Huffines firstname.lastname@example.org
Street Supervisor - Gordon Rhodes (615) 517-6999 email@example.com
If you have an emergency, please dial 911
Phone - (615) 382-7007
Fax - (615) 382-2479
After hours and non-emergency call Robertson County Dispatch – (615) 384-4911
Chief of Police – Shane Sullivan (ext. 205) firstname.lastname@example.org
Police Officer - Tim Reeves (ext. 204) email@example.com
Reserve Officer - Steven McDougal (ext. 201/202)
From I-24: take exit 24; take Hwy. 49 north, toward Springfield. At Coopertown Elementary School, turn left onto Burgess Gower Road. City Hall is on the right.
From Springfield: take Hwy. 49 south, toward I-24. Just past Coopertown Middle School is Burgess Gower Rd., turn right. City Hall is on the right.