The Town of Coopertown is currently seeking applications for the position of Crossing Guard. The position is responsible for directing pedestrians across the street and stopping traffic, as necessary, in the areas around schools during students' morning commute to school and afternoon commute home.
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: $13.00 per hour
- Must have a valid TN driver’s license.
- Must be available to work 2 shifts per day (both morning and afternoon). Each shift is appx 60 minutes.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
- Must be observant and alert.
- Must be able to turn, stand for 30-40 minutes at a time, bend at the knees, lift and push up to 50 pounds, move arms in multiple directions.
- Good eyesight and hearing is very important.
- Must be able to withstand inclement weather.
Reflective vest, jacket, and gloves provided.
Click here for Application or Please apply in person at Coopertown City Hall, 2525 Burgess Gower Rd. Springfield, TN 37172
THE TOWN OF COOPERTOWN IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.